WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER AND HOW ?
The information we gather via our website, Moverindubai.ae includes:
1. Any private contact information you knowingly give us through our forms and email, such as your email, name, address, and telephone number.
2. Your preferences on whether you desire to receive email updates from our company
3. Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on our website. This information is used to monitor your usage of our website.
5. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
6. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION ?
Any personal information we collect from this Website will be used in accordance with the laws governing data protection in the United Arab Emirates and other applicable laws.
We collect your personal contact details so that our team can contact you directly to better understand what moving services you’re looking for, and to note any special requirements you may have. Only upon receiving your permission (verbal or written), we also share your personal contact details with a set of movers, who may need to communicate with you directly to finalize the arrangements for your move.
In some cases, we also may contact you after your move has been completed to get your feedback on the quality of the service provided by the movers and the Moveindubai.ae team.
In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out is always available to you.